Release 9.0 of the Blue Pearl Software Suite decreases development time with the new Debug Environment by shrinking the time to find and correct design mistakes.
Key features include:
- Access to the HDL database once a design is loaded
- RTL to schematic cross probe
- Advanced tracing to specific design elements
- Hierarchical name search and
- Net coloring across hierarchy for ease of use.
The Debug Environment enhances Blue Pearl’s Visual Verification Environment™ which includes additional time saving debug features such as:
- Viewing schematic from messages
- Showing registers on clock paths
- Waivers capability
- Graphical representation of FSMs
- CDC and false path viewers with cross probing to RTL
- Schematic representation of RTL with forward and reverse tracing, and
- Linting message filtering
Release 9.0 of the Blue Pearl Software Suite will be demonstrated at DVCon 2015, Mar 2-5, Booth #1005, Double Tree Hotel, San Jose, California. Details at: www.bluepearlsoftware.com